Water, Air, Terror, and Lumberjacks

Our son finally finished his blog on the most adventurous thing he wants to do on the trip.  I was thinking maybe my big adventure would be eating some really hot chili...he's going a bit farther..

Hi everybody! A. B. Logger here, and I am blogging about the most extraordinary activity which is skydiving. Skydiving is the most extreme thing I want to do. Despite the fact that it is very scary if your parachute breaks, I want to do it. Usually I'm scared of heights, but because I have a parachute, I'm willing to try skydiving.

Another thing I want to start doing is try some of the biggest tube water slides and roller coasters. I love water slides and some coasters already because of how scary they are. One of the roller coasters which I loath is the Tower of Terror. It would be fun, but the theme of the ride was creepy. Other than that, I really want to try all the other coasters. This is Dr. Dorito signing off.

-the son

(Sorry about the title, but for some reason his blog makes me want to talk about lumberjacks.  I don't know why...)

2 comments:

  1. Excuse me boy... skydiving is dangerous. When you get to my state I'll take you hang gliding. Haven't I taught you anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some places actually have "indoor skydiving". From what I hear, you get the feel of weightlessness without jumping out of the perfectly good plane! Might be a place to start to ramp up the courage for the bigger thrill ;)

    ReplyDelete