California - Don't Eat the Cucumbers

Click for all our California pictures (there's a ton) and more!

California was awesome! The best restaurant in California was called Port of Subs. It had really good sandwiches. My favorite memory was hanging out with my mom on a pedaling ride at Legoland because it was fun looking at the view. 

My favorite thing in California was Legoland. The first ride we went on at Legoland was pretty scary. On this roller coaster, you start by going up and down a big hill. Then you do a lot of turns. Last but not least, you go down another hill, and you’re finished.

The Monterey Bay Aquarium was really fun. There was a touch tank which allowed me to touch crabs, kelp, cucumbers, and starfish. The cucumbers were not food, but rather they were sea creatures. The cucumbers were extremely squishy. There was also an interactive game where you had to be the first one to grow your kelp. (I beat my dad.) The aquarium also had a cave with glass on top, and every once in a while water would fly over the glass. It looked like there's no glass.

-Miss Pomegranate (aka the Daughter, aka Chloe)

No comments:

Post a Comment