Idaho - A Father's Failure, A Daughter Eaten by a Bear

Click For All Our Idaho Pics and More Idaho Stuff

Dad can't keep up.  Too busy with websites, registering donors, watching Phineas and Ferb, oh, and work.  He's giving up on each state's blog and hopes to sneak in with snide comments here and there.  You can still hear his silky, smooth voice on the Best Places In The USA podcast on iTunes or here if not an iTunes fan.

Which brings us to a slightly smaller in stature, but big at heart writer, Chloe...
Today I'm blogging about Idaho. If you think Idaho is one of those states that doesn't have anything to do, you're correct, but the things that you do find to do are so fun they'll knock your socks off!

My favorite memory in Idaho was walking over to every restaurant because we stayed at a hotel that was less then half a mile to almost every restaurant. The best restaurant in Idaho was called Pita Pit. Pita Pit is fast food that has of all things pita's. I happily ordered a club which has bacon, ham, and turkey. If you’re in the mood for a good pita, go to Pita Pita.

The best thing in Idaho was actually my animal. I was able to bottle feed a cub! (A cub is a baby bear.) We also drove through a closed in area with a bunch of wild bears! The best part was a petting zoo. At the petting zoo I was able to feed baby ducks and deer!

My story for Idaho was feeding the cub. The first cub I fed was very feisty, but the second cub I fed was the cutest thing I had ever seen! His name was Joey.

- The Daughter

So did you feel like you just fell off a cliff?  Is that the most abrupt ending you've ever heard?  Did Joey, the bear, eat Chloe so she couldn't finish the blog?  No no, Chloe's fine.  Schooling in a van is a process.

- Dad

1 comment:

  1. Schooling.... and all the other stuff you're doing is a challenge ... in a van or in a hotel or cabin.... or...?? proud of the effort and what you are accomplishing no matter where it happens! :)

    ReplyDelete