Montana - Bear With Us

Click For All Our Montana Pics and More Montana Stuff (some seriously gorgeous pics)

First, Chloe gives here opinion on Montana:
Montana was awesome! The best restaurant was called Costco which was actually a grocery store with samples and a food court.

My favorite memory in Montana was playing kickball in a friend's front yard. Kickball was so fun because we never get to play kickball anymore. Kickball is really fun. You should try it. The best thing in Montana was hiking Mount Helena. It was such a beautiful view at the top of Mount Helena.

My animal in Montana was in black bear park where you drive through and watch bears everywhere. They’re not caged in! At the park we were sitting in the car watching a bear, and he started walking in front of our car. We got scared to death. We didn't know what to do. Then finally the big fat bear got to the other side of the road, and we sighed with relief. That's all I have to say about Montana. Bye!

- the daughter

Now Levi chimes in:
Hi everybody, DD here, and it's time for my Montana blog.

**What were the major events in the state?
When we went to Montana, we did a few things. We hiked Mount Saint Helen. I got so tired my feet were billion pound weights. We also went in Lewis and Clark Caverns. It was awesome. Glacier National Park was great too.

**What did you enjoy the most about this state?
I definitely loved the Lewis and Clark Caverns. We went about 200 feet under ground. It was chilly. They had so many stalactites and stalagmites. I also got to see bats.

**What was your favorite food or restaurant?
My favorite restaurant was Costco. Costco is a grocery store with a cafeteria also. I liked sampling all their snacks. Their hot dogs and pizza were great too.

**What was your favorite memory?
I remember playing at Glacier National Park with Chloe. We skipped rocks by a river and tried to make them shatter on other rocks. We had a contest throwing rocks onto a little island.

**Please write about the zoo/mini golf:
Valley View Garden Golf was one of my favorite golf courses. Their mini golf course was beautiful because the owners were working hard planting and watering all their flowers. Their holes were fun too. My favorite one had a windmill. Over all I give it four out of five stars.

**Please tell one story from the state:
My favorite embarrassing moment was when we played kickball with a friend. My friend has a baby apple tree in his front yard. The funny part was we kept kicking it with the ball accidentally. Luckily, it survived but was bent.

This is DD signing off.
- the son

No comments:

Post a Comment