Utah - Chloe's Best Day Ever

Click For All Our Utah Pics and More Utah Stuff

Our daughter kicks things off for Utah.  Utah is high in the rankings for a potential place to live with its mountains and activities for the kids.  In addition, the Donate Life groups in Utah were awesome!  Oh, and take some time to look at our pics - a beautiful state!  But enough comments from Dad, take it away Chloe...

Hi, Utah is one of my favorite states because I had my birthday there. On my birthday morning, I woke up and got dressed, got my shoes on, and suddenly my dad picked me up like a potato sack and carried me down to breakfast. I was relieved that there was nobody in the elevator with us.

We went to a restaurant in Utah was called Kneaders. I ordered a grilled cheese with chocolate milk and a delicious cookie. The cookie was LOADED with frosting. They also had the best ice EVER. It was little cylinder shaped ice that melts in your mouth instantly.


We went to an amusement park called Lagoon on my birthday. That day was the best in my whole entire LIFE so far. My favorite ride is called Fire Dragon. First you go up a big hill. Then you curve down into two loops, then skim the ground three times, and drop. Then you're finished. We went on a different ride called Cliffhanger which does double flips, and we were super soaked. While Levi and I were getting super soaked, my mom and dad were sitting on a bench watching.

Sadly, my animal for Utah was nothing. We were going to do my animal on Antelope Island, but we didn't see any bison or antelope. After that we just didn't have time to do anything. That's all I have to say about Utah. Bye.

-the daughter

1 comment: