North Dakota -- Too Many Butt's in a Blog

Click For All Our North Dakota Pics and More North Dakota Stuff

Have you ever had to make a putt from behind an elephant's butt? In North Dakota I had to try that putt. Mostly we went to a little historic town called Medora. We went to a musical and saw a play, played mini golf, and ate at Schlotsky’s.

Considering my favorite thing is easy. The Medora Musical was by far the most superb. The Medora Musical is just as it sounds. It's a musical. I liked it because they had a comedian who had me laughing the whole time. Sadly, they only gave him fifteen minutes. We were lucky because they switch out the final act, so the comedian isn't always there.

We also saw Bully. Bully is a play about Theodore Roosevelt. Since there is only one actor in the play, it's more of a narrative with the actor portraying Theodore Roosevelt. It was one of the best plays I have ever been to. It was about an hour and a half long and worth every minute of it because you got to learn a lot about Teddy.

In Medora we also went mini golfing. They had a challenging mini golf course. Most of their holes involved things like windmills and loop de loops. My favorite hole had me hitting my ball from under an elephant's butt. They’re also the first course to have nineteen holes. The nineteenth hole was the one where you hit it in the clown's mouth. I think three stars out of five is an accurate rating.

When we were in Medora, we went horse back riding as well. My horse's name was PepperJack. It was an hour ride which is my longest horse ride ever. We rode through some of the Badlands. I liked it because Pepperjack kept going off the trail and on to a different trail which means I had to steer him back on the trail. Besides having to steer him back on the trail, all the horses knew the path, so you didn't have to steer them. After going bump bump for an hour, my butt hurt.

Regarding food, Schlotzky's is by far my favorite restaurant. We could walk there in about five minutes which is why we ate there almost every day. I would eat there every day if I could. Mostly I get their kid's cheese pizza. They always make it differently. Sometimes they have a different cheese. Others are light on the sauce. I always love their pizza though. Since I love them so much, I'm putting them in my top ten restaurants.

When we went to North Dakota, my expectations were zilch. During our visit there, I figured we would work, eat, and sleep. Apparently I was wrong though. North Dakota was booked with activities, so that means the only thing that stunk was the elephant's butt.

The Son

No comments:

Post a Comment