Wii, Wii, Wii all the Way Home


This week we asked the kids what "necessities" they will be bringing on the trip...


"Hi Dr. Dorito is in the house. Today I'm talking about the items I plan on bringing along on my trip.

Well one of the most important things is my laptop and computer games.  I can play games, play on the Internet, and (sigh) do school.  Another thing is my army men.  I can't imagine life without them.

I will also need my books.  I can't make it through a day without reading a book.  One other necessity is the Wii and my DS.  I can't play computer games all the time you know.  I think that's every thing I need (besides food).

This is John J Jinglehindershmit (that's my name too) signing off."

- the son
(If you have a question we should ask the kids about taking a year and wandering around the USA, leave a comment and we'll see what they say.)

1 comment:

  1. I wondered how high on the list the Wii would be... you can always justify including it by saying it would be for exercise ;)

    ReplyDelete