If Not a Pony, Maybe an RV With a Porch


We all have our own perceptions of what's important.  We asked the boy what he thought was important for an RV traveling around the USA last week.  Now it's time to see what's the 9 year old daughter's dream RV would look like.  Here we go:

"My dream RV is going to have:

  • A bunk over the driver where I'm going to sleep.
  • Three booths so there's enough room for four of my friends.
  • Bunk beds in the back room so my friends don't have to sleep on the floor.
  • Three bathrooms because my dad and brother read in the bathroom (remember this is my dream RV - it can have anything).
  • A kitchen with an oven, a dishwasher and a lot of drawers - so there's enough drawers for all our food and so we don't have to hand wash our food.
  • A pull out porch so we can sit outside in the shade.
  • And one master bedroom for my parents."

-the daughter

(We were not aware that we were bringing 4 of her friends along for the year long trip - she doesn't tell us everything...I suppose we should tell their parents.   Her friends may have to hand wash their food, though.)

1 comment:

  1. Colby would gladly go with you, Chloe. She thinks it sounds so cool!

    ReplyDelete