Be a Hero! Volume II


Registering to be an Organ Donor changes lives you will never know about. Here's another installment of the difference a 21 year old girl named Annie made when she decided to become an organ donor:

"I'm glad my dad had a kidney/pancreas transplant because he might not be alive today. He might be very sick and just lie in bed all day, or he couldn't play much. This could be very bad because of the fact that my dad is a great dad.

He plays games with me. We hang out a lot. Almost every Saturday night we stay up late, and he watches a movie with me. I can't go five minutes without laughing at one of his jokes when I'm around him. Sometimes he will even wrestle with me (he always wins). That, my viewers, is why I love my dad. This is DD signing off."

-the son
Register here: donateLife.BestPlacesInTheUSA.com

No comments:

Post a Comment