Arizona - An Interview with the Boy

Hi everybody Dr. Dorito here, and I'm blogging about Arizona.
What were the major events in the state?
We did miniature golf at a hotel. It was an 18 hole course, and it was really fun. We also went to a zoo which had a short log flume ride.
What did you enjoy the most about this state?
My favorite thing about Arizona was miniature golf. I enjoyed the course because it had beautiful scenery and was partly easy. I also liked how it was free for the day.
What was your favorite food or restaurant?
There were many good restaurants in Arizona. My favorite was probably Euro Café because it had great food and nice scenery.
What was your favorite memory?
The one thing that I will remember for a long time is in Fountain Hills. There is a nice park there with Euro Cafe in it. I loved to eat at the restaurant and watch the fountain go off.
Please write about the zoo/mini golf:
Arizona's mini golf was fun.  It took skill and lots of luck.  I enjoyed how it also was in a nature spot.  My favorite hole you had to go over a bridge.   Over all I give it 4 out of 5 stars.
Please tell one story from the state:
Sorry, Its Closed
The theme of our trip (unintentionally) has been just that. This story is timed in the day we are leaving Colorado. We are driving down a desert road (pavement thank goodness) on our way to AZ.  We thought we might as well go to Four Corners (always wanted to sit in four states at once). You guessed it, it was closed.  The monument was being renovated, so they closed the whole thing too. Well that's all folks.  This is DD signing off.


- Levi


Click to view where we went on Google maps


Click on the links below to see our AZ pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment