Alaska - Where Bald is Cool...for Eagles


Click here for all our Alaska pics and other AK stuff!

We sit down with the boy for Alaska's interview:

What were the major events in the state? 
We cruised to Alaska, so we didn't get to see or do any major events. We did stop at three Alaskan ports: Ketchikan (catchacan), Skagway (Skagway), and Juneau (Juno).

What did you enjoy the most about this state? 
I definitely enjoyed the cruise the most. My favorite part of the cruise was the kids’ area. I did many fun things there like a pillow fight.

What was your favorite food or restaurant? 
Versailles was my favorite restaurant because its menu changed every day. It had exquisite things like octopus at every meal. I especially enjoyed that.

What was your favorite memory? 
My favorite memory was probably playing shuffle board with my family. It was fun watching for whales while trying to bump my sister’s puck out of the ten spot. I also enjoyed the kids’ zone.

Please write about mini golf: 
Apparently Alaska only has four mini golf courses in the whole state. None of which were at the towns where we stopped. We did however play on a golf practice area.

Please tell one story from the state: 
One of my favorite stories of Alaska was in Kecthikan. We wanted to see a bald eagle which are quite common in Alaska, so we walked all the way out to the middle of town. When we were a super long way from the boat, at least that’s what it felt like, we realized we missed the street. We turned around, just to find out that the “street” was actually a staircase.

- Levi

Levi becomes a teenager in less than a month so we think that's why his answers are getting shorter.  We anticipate them all being "whatever" when he reaches teen status...

No comments:

Post a Comment