Nevada - Nothing But the Tooth

Click here to see our Nevada pics and map (under State Links)

My favorite restaurant in Nevada is called Slice. It's a pizza place that serves pizza by the slice.  My favorite memory is driving up to our hotel and practically screaming because it looked awesome. Our hotel was called Mandalay Bay, and it had shiny fake gold windows. My favorite thing in Nevada was the Donate Life walk which went around the marina. It was fun to walk around the marina.

One day when we were deciding where to eat, my brother was saying places he wanted to eat and places he didn't want to eat. It was my mom's pick, and she can get frustrated easily about choosing a restaurant. I grabbed my brother’s mouth and shook it. Then his tooth fell out! I felt very awkward after knocking his tooth out.

The aquarium in Nevada was called Shark Reef Aquarium. It was very small, but it was interesting. We saw a really big blue fish who we called "Big Blue." There was an audio tape, but only my mom used it. I actually wanted to use it right after I had the chance to get it, but it was too late. We could pet rays, sharks, and horseshoe crabs. There was also fish in the touch cage, but I didn't get to touch them because they were too fast.

- Chloe, the daughter

2 comments:

  1. I sure hope it was a baby tooth that you knocked out!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much did the tooth fairy bring for knocking his tooth out??

    ReplyDelete