Nevada - The Tooth Revealed


Click here to see our Nevada pics and map (under State Links)

Levi answers questions about Nevada...

What were the major events in the state?
In Nevada we did a few major things. We walked the strip in Las Vegas. Also we went to a Donate Life walk in Sparks.

What did you enjoy the most about this state? 
I probably enjoyed Vegas the best. The part I liked was walking in the different hotels. My favorite was Caesars Palace.

What was your favorite food or restaurant? 
My favorite restaurant was probably Subway. We weren't adventurous in Nevada. I also enjoy Subway a lot.

What was your favorite memory? 
I will always remember me taking a bath in Mandalay Bay. They had a small TV in there. It was the first time I had ever done that.

Please write about the zoo/mini golf:
This mini golf review is for Nevada. Wild Island has three courses. We did the two non-glow golf courses.

Wild Island golf was fun. They had tricky holes and skill holes. The hole I enjoyed most was the haunted house hole. One thing I found interesting was they had wheels (like on the wheel of fortune, but much smaller) that you could spin and do the outcome. For instance, if it landed on trade scores, you trade scores. If you get a hole in one, you do just that. Over all the golf was very fun and interesting, so I give it three and a half putts out of five.  

Please tell one story from the state: 
After my family had seen several hotels on the strip, we got hungry. We stopped at the Caesar’s Palace food court. While we were deciding what to do, my sister and I started arguing. She does a baby grip on my cheeks and knocks my loose tooth straight out. Then she has the audacity to say that she gets half the money from the tooth fairy! 

This is DD (Levi) signing off.

1 comment:

  1. Love it D! Your writing/sense of humor is very familiar.... hmmmm who could it be?

    Aunt L.

    ReplyDelete