Washington - Sunnier and Mount Rainier

Click here for all our Washington pics and other WA stuff!

Hi everybody! Dr. Dorito here, and I'm doing my Washington blog.

What were the major events in the state?
In Washington we did numerous things. One of the things we did was go up the Space Needle. We also hiked on Mount Rainier and went whale watching.

What did you enjoy the most about this state?
My favorite thing that I did in Washington was hike Mount Rainier. The reason I loved it is because it had a bunch of rocks at the beginning of the hike, and unlike other places you are allowed to walk on the rocks there. The rest of the hike was rough. It was very steep but well worth it.

What was your favorite food or restaurant?
My favorite restaurant was Dairy Freeze. They had numerous kinds of shakes. All of them made my taste buds have a party. My favorite was probably cookie dough though.

What was your favorite memory?
I remember the Space Needle the most. It was really cool to look out in every direction. I also liked how they had a lens that you could zoom in and control the view.

Write about the zoo/mini golf:
The Putting Zoo was a very tricky mini golf course. They had some of the hardest and most fun holes ever. One hole was on an electronic carousel that spun you around while you tried to put. Another had a super steep hill that you had to hit your ball up. The hill was almost as tall as me. The only downfall of the course was some of the cups were dirty (cup as in the hole you try to putt the ball in). Overall I give this a four out of five stars.

Tell one story from the state:
In Washington we went whale watching twice. The first time we saw nothing but seals, birds, and one porpoise. The second time, after about four hours, we finally saw three mink whales. About two days later, dad looked them up on Twitter and found that they were watching four different pods (groups of whales).

This is DD signing off.
-Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment