Washington - Are You Whale Watching When There are No Whales?


Click here for all our Washington pics and other WA stuff!

Washington was great. My favorite memory was looking down at Seattle from the Space Needle. It was the most awesome view I've ever seen! The best restaurant in Washington was called Charley's Grilled Subs. They had an extremely good Philly cheese steak. My favorite dessert place was called Dairy Freeze. I didn't really like their shakes, but it was fun to try new flavors every time we went there. I tried flavors like cupcake, black and white, and rocky road.

My animal for Washington was whales, and that means we went whale watching. The first trip which we didn't see any whales was still fun. I was dying to see whales. I spent the whole time outside freezing my fingers off looking for whales, while my family was inside in the cozy warmth. The second trip we saw three whales. One got fifteen feet away from the boat! You've been a great audience! Bye!

-Chloe, the daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment