Michigan - No Disclosure from WikiLeaks in This Blog

Click For All Michigan Pics and More Michigan Stuff

The son wrote this blog about Michigan previously when we used an old format.  We've since nixed this format in favor of one that has a little more information, not as much as WikiLeaks, but more info nonetheless...  

Hi everybody DD here. It's time for my Michigan blog.

What were the major events in the state? 


In Michigan we did many fun things. One of which was staying at my aunt's house. We also went to the Ford Museum and the Detroit Zoo.

What did you enjoy the most about this state? 


I loved playing hockey with some little hockey sticks we bought at Kroger. We played with my uncle for a good hour and a half. When we were done, I was all hot and sweaty.

What was your favorite food or restaurant? 
Union Wood Shop had a really fun decor with wood floors, tables, and log walls. They had six different barbecue sauces on the table named after different towns in the USA. Their mac n cheese was excellent, and I loved dipping my chicken tenders in the sauces.

What was your favorite memory?


I still remember doing organ donation at GM. We handed out free cookies to organ donors in a hallway at GM. Then my aunt showed us her cubicle there.

Please write about the zoo/mini golf: 

In Michigan we went to the Bavarian Inn Lodge to play mini golf. It was a course with hard slopes and bounces.  This is in the top ten mini golf course with four out of five stars. (You also get to keep your balls.)

Please tell one story from the state: 

At my aunt's house we played basketball at about nine at night. It came down to me, my aunt, and my dad. After about five minutes I got my aunt out. Then I finally got my dad out to win an ITunes gift card.

This is DD signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment