Minnesota - Land of 10,000 Mosquitoes

Click For All Our Minnesota Pics and More Minnesota Stuff

Minnesota is the land of 10,000 lakes, 10,000 mosquitoes, and 10,000 degrees below zero!  I will be talking about fishing, stuff that's top secret until Rhode Island, American Girl store, and Mall of America.

Fishing, which was my animal for Minnesota, was a blast. (In every state I want to see an animal.) We rented a pontoon boat and went out on Detroit Lakes. My dad even let me drive! It was really easy because you don't have to worry about crashing into anything. I caught one fish. On a Rhode Island fishing trip I caught four fish, but that's a different story that you'll have to wait for. My mom caught two fish. My dad and brother caught three each. My dad caught the biggest fish out of the four of us. My dad's fish was one foot long.

We went to the American Girl store restaurant. It was AWESOME! It wasn't the food that was awesome, it was the memories. I have a bunch of good memories about American Girl stores and playing with American Girls with my friends.

We went to the Mall of America, and I went on every ride except one and the kiddie rides. (I never go on kiddie rides anymore). The one that I didn't go on had about a three hundred fifty foot vertical drop, and I'm not very good with vertical drops. The Mall of America was the best. I highly recommend it for anyone.  There are little rides, more extreme rides, and in the middle rides. There was also mini golf and an American girl store which I thought was the best part.

Minnesota is one of my favorite states, but I do NOT want to live there because it's freezing in the winter. I know because we went there in January last year for a funeral, and it was below zero!  Overall I think Minnesota is one of the best states to visit in the warm seasons, but not one of the best to live in.

The Daughter
P.S. Minnesota's state bird should be the mosquito.

No comments:

Post a Comment