Pennsylvania - With the Liberty Bell, Is It Not All It's Cracked Up to Be?

Click For All Pennsylvania Pics and More Pennsylvania Stuff

Have you ever seen a roller coaster that looks really scary? I saw one that was so scary I didn't even ride it. Then after Levi went on it, he convinced me to ride. I loved it so much that we went on it a million times! I will be talking about Hershey Park, Chocolate World, the zoo at Hershey Park, and Independence Hall.

Hershey Park was great! They had a bunch of really fun rides. One of my favorite rides was called The Bobcat. It was a wooden roller coaster. It was extremely bumpy, and the hills were huge. Fortunately for me, the hills were not straight. They were curved, and when hills are curved, you don’t get that lose your stomach feeling.

Another fun ride was called Lightning vs. Thunder. They are two different roller coasters on separate tracks, but the tracks are similar. One roller coaster’s name is Lightning, and the other roller coaster’s name is Thunder. They race and see who wins. Here's a secret:  the people controlling Lighting and Thunder are just switching who wins. Lighting wins; then Thunder wins; then Lighting wins; and it goes on and on until the ride closes.

Chocolate World made me sick of chocolate for a couple of months. We went to a make your own chocolate bar place. First you pick what kind of chocolate you want and what kind of toppings you want. Then you move over to the conveyer belt where your chocolate bar gets topped with the toppings you chose and then cools. While your chocolate bar is cooling, you make your wrapper. They box it for you, and you have your very own freshly made, delicious, Hershey chocolate bar. The bad thing is that when we went, it was hundred degree weather, and the chocolate bars were huge. They were bigger than king size. Because it was so hot, we had to eat it right away or throw it in the trash can. I only ate half of mine, and I'm still a little bit sick of chocolate.

In every state I want to see an animal. In Pennsylvania we went to the zoo at Hershey Park. The zoo was interesting, but it was probably my least favorite zoo because the animals were just sitting there or pacing.

The tour at Independence Hall was so boring! I practically fell asleep because the tour guide was counting sheep. Actually, she just wasn’t very interesting. In my opinion, Independence Hall is a MUST NOT in Pennsylvania.

For once, Levi was right. The ride was awesome! It didn’t make me sick, like the chocolate. Other than being sick of chocolate, seeing my least favorite zoo, and almost falling asleep during a tour, Pennsylvania was pretty fun, but I don't want to live there.

The Daughter

Really, she had fun in Pennsylvania.  I'm sure of it!  She just didn't seem to write about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment