A 72” TV in a 68” RV


RVOne of our options traveling around the USA for a year is in an RV.  Neither of us wants to drive a tour bus so it will most likely be a smaller one.  This week we asked the kids what their perfect RV would look like…


“Hi, it's Dr. D and today I'm blogging about my dream RV.  In my dream RV I would have an overhead bunk that's extra soft (tempurpedic mattress), a recliner looking at a 72" plasma screen TV (and a xbox), four bathrooms( mine's the master bath), Jacuzzi, indoor grill (with vent for smoke), and a fifteen foot long pool (I know I'm dreaming, but so what). The color of the RV would be red, with a fold out desk in my bed ( so that I can work and eat in bed), and a unlimited supply of candy and meat.

DD is now signing off.”

- the son

No comments:

Post a Comment