Dance (and Eat) the Funky Chicken


Hi DD here with my favorite subject FOOD!!! :) One of the best foods is meat so as a anti-vegetarian (no offence) I'm going to try every piece of meat on the trip - there is chicken, cow, seafood, and birds ( minus the duck). I especially want to try all types of chicken. One of the foods I won't miss on he trip is BEAN SOUP ( taste like cardboard - no offence mom). I think that about sums it up. This Dr. Dorito singing ( or signing) off


- the son


(We're not sure how many types of chicken he's expecting on the road...do ugly chickens taste different than pretty chickens?  Smart chickens?)

1 comment:

  1. Guess introducing him to chicken legs and grilled pork chops started something... might eek out grilled cheese before the trip is over!

    ReplyDelete